Lovely Finds No8

I'm back with another edition of lovely finds. It has been a very long time since I last posted one but I was lacking inspiration until today when I saw this really cute bag at my local shopping centre. So here it goes:


This chilli patterned bag gives me life! Honestly if I hadn't just bought myself a new bag, this would already be part of my collection.




Made with genuine turquoise stone, this necklace is sure to brighten up your outfit.




Spirited Away has been a favourite of mine since I was a child. A beautiful poster for any film junkies.




A beautifully embroidered one of a kind jean jacket. It is a bit pricey but it is just too cute. There is only one available on Etsy in a size XS/S.




Another very cute bag I would gladly add to my collection. Perfect for the summer, this bag is sure to give your look some holiday vibes. 




"Each ring is handmade using raw, natural crystals. The beauty of this is that every piece will turn out perfectly unique. This design features a mix of Blue Apatite & Aquamarine crystals (the birthstone for March). " Need I say more.




Palm Leaf prints are so fashionable and scream summer vibes!




If you love Lilo & Stitch as much as me, you will want this adorable Stitch iron on patch. A perfect addition for any Disney fans. 




All I can say is Dinosaurs and Dinosaurs make me happy. This would actually be a great gift for my sister... I'm tempted to buy it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions